Important notice concerning fraudulent e-mails and unsolicited business proposals from persons claiming to be affiliated with INPEX
Please be advised that neither INPEX CORPORATION, nor any INPEX Group companies (including their directors and employees) (collectively, “INPEX”) have any connection with fraudulent e-mails and websites, unsolicited business proposals or any other solicitations from persons falsely claiming to be affiliated with INPEX (please refer to the following examples), and INPEX shall not be responsible for any damages caused thereby.
- Unsolicited business proposals from persons claiming to be affiliated with INPEX concerning the sale of INPEX corporate bonds, etc. through various means including telephone calls and letters.
- Spam e-mails, etc. from persons claiming to be affiliated with INPEX requesting the disclosure of sensitive information (also known as “phishing”).
- Unauthorized fake websites replicating text, images and other content contained in the official INPEX corporate website used to fraudulently obtain information.
- Social Networking Service (SNS) accounts claiming to be affiliated with INPEX set up to fraudulently obtain information.
- Fraudulent e-mails soliciting recipients to set up Social Networking Service (SNS) accounts to pursue employment opportunities.
- Click here for more information on fraudulent recruitment offers in the Republic of Kazakhstan (English and Russian)