Thank you for visiting the INPEX CORPORATION (hereafter, “INPEX”) Web site. By using this Site you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this legal notice.
Unless otherwise noted, all information, marks and corporate logos found on this Web site are subject to the trademarks, copyrights and intellectual property rights of INPEX. Without prior written approval, material found on this Web site may not be copied, modified or reprinted, whether in part or in whole, beyond the limits of personal use as clearly stipulated in relevant copyright laws.
In order to ensure satisfactory usage of this Site for all visitors, the following acts are prohibited:
- 1.Acts that violate the privacy of others, including but not limited to posting personal information such as telephone numbers, addresses, or e-mail addresses.
- 2.Acts that offend or may offend public order and morals.
- 3.Acts that may cause INPEX or a third party disadvantage or damage, as well as acts that may defame the honor and/or reputation of INPEX or a third party.
- 4.Use or supply of malicious programs such as computer viruses, or acts that may result in the same.
- 5.False claims or applications, such as registration using another's e-mail address.
- 6.Acts for business operation or profit, or acts in preparation therefore, without permission from INPEX.
- 7.Acts that solicit business operations or commercial activities in which INPEX is not involved, such as a pyramid scheme.
- 8.Acts that violate or may violate duly established laws, regulations or other codes.
- 9.Other acts that INPEX determines are inappropriate.
The linking of any external Web site to this Web site shall not imply INPEX's endorsement of the use of the external Web site, products and services found on the external Web site, or any company sponsoring the external Web site.
Contact INPEX if you wish to provide a link to this Web site on your own Web site.
Note that INPEX shall decline links that may give users an incorrect impression of this Web site's materials or obfuscate the ownership of this Web site, such as by the display of the INPEX site in an HTML frame or by similar acts.
Conditions for links shall be changed as necessary. Those users who already have a link to this Web site shall comply with the latest conditions.
Handling of Personal Information
The personal information that INPEX solicits on the Web site is essentially limited to customer names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and mailing addresses, where this information is necessary for INPEX to provide its services. INPEX does not alter the information collected on the Site without the consent of the customers.
INPEX does not supply or disclose customers' personal information to third parties, except in cases where customers have given their permission in advance or in cases where there are other valid reasons. However, INPEX may disclose information in urgent situations where doing so is necessary to protect human life or human rights, or in cases where INPEX receives direction or orders to do so based on legal requests from judicial organs, police or other authorities. In such cases, INPEX will not keep the disclosure from its customers.
In order to ensure smooth use of this Site, INPEX recommends accessing the Site under an environment that satisfies the following requirements. Also, please note that there may be cases where certain areas of the Site that make use of special technologies are not accessible to all visitors even if their environments satisfy the following requirements.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, versions 11
- Mac OS
Recommended Display Resolution
Resolution of 1200 x 720 or greater
A plug-in is an external software add-on that adds to software (the browser) functionality that is not standard to it. The following plug-ins are necessary to view material on some pages of this Web site. INPEX recommends that visitors download and install the following plug-ins before viewing the Site.
Adobe Reader is necessary to view and print PDF files.
This Site offers RSS feeds. Users with browsers that support RSS may register for RSS feeds with RSS reader software. Doing so enables users to view the most recent Site information as soon as it is available. INPEX encourages users to make use of this service.
The RSS feeds for the most recent information from this Site are as follows:
- IR-related news
Note on Use of RSS Feeds
INPEX reserves the right to discontinue its RSS service at any time without prior notification. Please be aware that URLs may change, thereby affecting the RSS service.
Also please note that INPEX does not respond to questions concerning the RSS service, RSS readers or other software provided by third parties. This Web site uses RSS 1.0. Certain RSS readers and browsers may not support this version of RSS.